We know finding the perfect last minute gifts can be a real struggle, especially with Christmas just weeks away. The gift has to say we have put thought into it, while still feeling unique. Not an easy task. Luckily, we’ve taken all the guesswork, and come up with three amazing Holiday gift basket ideas that are sure to wow anyone on your list.
Pamper Me Basket
What better way to say you deserve a “me” day than an at-home spa day. This gift basket features:
- Lemon & rosemary bath salts
- Musteav Moisture-Lifting Pleasure Sheet Mask
- Miniso Pore Strips
- Bath & Body Works Hand Cream in Winter Candy Apple
- Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Candle
- The Body Shop Drops of Youth Youth Concentrate
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
- Homemade Honey & Peppermint Lip Balm
- Homemade Brown Sugar Scrub
- Loofah, dry mitten, pedicure kit,
- Sleep Mask
How To #1: Lemon & Rosemary Bath Salts
Directions: Take a glass container (with latch), and combine 1 ½ cup of epsom salt, the lemon peel of one full lemon (finely chopped) and a few rosemary sprigs together. Stir until everything is well combined.
How To #2: Honey & Peppermint Lip Balm
- 7 – 8 tsp of organic beeswax pellets
- 6 tsp of organic virgin coconut oil
- 2 to 3 tsp of raw honey
- 5 to 6 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 6 to 9 acrylic or lip balm containers
Directions: Heat water in a small saucepan until it boils. Place a heat proof glass bowl over the boiling water. Next pour in the beeswax and coconut, and then let them melt together. Make sure to stir frequently to speed up the process. Once they’ve melted, turn off the heat. Add the honey and peppermint oil. Stir. Pour the liquid mixture into the acrylic containers, making sure to move quickly before the liquid mixture turns solid. Just screw on the lids and you’re done!
How To #3: Brown Sugar Scrub
- ¼ cup of packed brown sugar
- 3 to 4 tbsp of raw honey
- 2 to 3 tbsp of raw coconut oil
Directions: Melt the coconut oil in a small pan, and set it aside to cool. In a small glass bowl, combine the brown sugar, melted coconut oil and honey. Mix until well combined. Pour the sugar scrub in a container of your choice.
Add Your Touch
To give the gift basket an extra touch, use alphabetical stickers to label your homemade bath salts, lip scrub, and lip balm.
DIY Paint Night Basket
Why not give those creative people on our Christmas list their very own paint night experience right from their homes. This gift basket features:
- 2 mini canvases
- 6 acrylic paint pots (colors of your choice)
- Paint brushes in a range of shapes and sizes
- 1 paint palette
- 1 glass container as brush/or/water holder
- 1 apron
- Photo inspirations (optional)
Add Your Touch
Personalize the basket with a christmas card, along with photo inspirations you’ve printed out so they can use to start their painting adventure.
The Foodie Basket
Give the gift of a good meal with this fun Italian dinner inspired basket. This gift basket features:
- 16 oz bag of Penne (Made in Italy)
- 16 oz Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 6.5 oz of Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 16 oz Marinara Sauce (homemade or favorite store bought)
- 1 S. Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water (or Wine of choice)
- White Chocolate & Walnut Biscotti Mix Jar
- Small parmesan shaker
- mini containers with Italian seasoning and pepper flakes
- Recipe Cards
How To #1: White Chocolate & Walnut Biscotti
- ¾ cups of all purpose white flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- ½ cup of coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
Directions: In a 16oz mason jar, slowly layer in the flour, salt and baking powder. Next, add the sugar, cinnamon, chopped walnuts and white chocolate chips. Seal the Jar.
Add Your Touch
Use glitter or decorative washi tape to give a pop of color to your jars. Add poinsettia pieces around the basket for a little something extra.
Tell us which Holiday Gift Basket Idea Was your Favorite on the comments below.