When it comes to Fall, we love diving into the world of beauty, whether it’s finding a coveted face cleanser or sporting a rich, deep maroon lip. After trying new products (and rediscovering a few old favorites), we have finally narrowed down our favorite Fall beauty products for 2014. We start our series with Skincare and Body Products.
Great makeup always starts with great skincare. Here are our favorite skincare products we use on a daily basis.
Clarisonic Mia Sonic Cleansing System
- About: A professional-quality skincare brush that removes makeup six times better than traditional methods. Healthy skin begins with Clarisonic.
- Why We Love It: We had forgotten what a big difference the Clarisonic has on our skin. Not only does it do a fabulous job removing our makeup and dirt in the night, but also helps clear blackheads and get builds a clean canvas for our skincare and makeup.
Price: $99-$265 Where to Buy: Sephora
NOURISH ORGANIC MOISTURIZING ORGANIC FACE CLEANSER
- About: A gentle cleanser that washes away impurities without causing skin irritation.
- Why We Love It: After trying and falling in love with the Nourish Organics cleanser in our Ipsy bag, we have since bought a full size and replaced our old face cleanser with it. It is absolutely fantastic for cleansing the face but gentle enough that it does not irritate or dry the skin. Best part is that it is Vegan, fragrance-free and also Alcohol-Free.
Price: $13.99 Where to Buy: NourishOrganic.com
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum ® Collagen Booster
- About: This serum is pumped with a high powered Vitamic C complex that helps with fine lines, wrinkles and skin damage from the environment.
- Why We Love It: The Truth Serum is a must-have skincare product year-long. It not only gives the skin a necessary boost of Vitamin C, but we have noticed a significant improvement in our dark spots and skin texture.
Price: $48 Where to Buy: Ole Henriksen
Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Daily Facial Toner
- About: A 100% natural Witch Hazel toner that cleanses and conditions the skin.
- Why We Love It: Ever since Dr. Oz recommended the Dickinson’s Witch Hazel facial toner, we have kept it in our beauty regimen for several years now. The witch hazel works wonders on our dry skin to even out the skin and balance the skin’s pH levels.
Price: $4.49-5.99 Where to Buy: Walgreens, Drugstore.com
INDIE LEE HYDRATING BODY BALM
- About: This skin-softening balm treats dry and irritated skin while locking in moisture.
- Why We Love It: We love the Indie Lee products, and swear by how effective these all-natural products are on our skin. We love using the hydrating body balm as a face moisturizer since our dry skin just absorbs the product beautifully. We apply it day and night (a tad less in the day) and our skin feels and looks hydrated.
Price: $32 Where to Buy: IndieLee.com
INDIE LEE CALENDULA EYE BALM
- About: A eye balm designed to diminish dark circles and increase the skin’s elasticity.
- multitasking miracle balm specially designed for the sensitive skin around the eyes. Mango seed butter dramatically diminishes dark circles, while calendula oil, beeswax, and lavender oil increase skin’s elasticity. Net wt. 0.5 oz
- Why We Love It: Another Indie Lee product we can’t live without. Again, as dry-skin gals, we love products that lock in moisture. The Calendula eye balm hydrates and feels great around the eyes.
Price: $42 Where to Buy: IndieLee.com
Body, Perfume & Face Masks
- About: This lotion contains natural oatmeal and rich emollients which moisturize the skin for a full 24 hours.
- Why We Love It: The Aveeno daily moisturizing lotions works incredibly well in keeping our skin moisturized and free from skin irritations we get during the colder fall weather.
- Price: $6.99 + up Where to Buy: Target, Other drugstores
Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado Olive & Basil Skin Nourishing Body Butter
- About: A rich, body butter infused with avocado, shea butters, and basil extracts.
- Why We Love It: A long time favorite of ours, this body butter is unlike others in the market. It’s rich and decadent, leaving our skin oh so happy.
- Price: $36 Where to Buy: Crabtree & Evelyn
Vince Camuto Amore Perfume
- About: Inspired by romance, this Vince Camuto fragrance is light and fresh with notes of floral, amber and sandalwood.
- Why We Love It: After receiving a deluxe sample of this perfume in our GlossyBox, we knew this was our fall fragrance. It is the perfect balance between sweet and fresh with just enough warmth from the amber and sandalwood.
- Price: $78 Where to Buy: Ulta
GlamGlow YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
- About: This mud mask gently exfoliates the skin for healthier, more radiant skin.
- Why We Love It: This mask is expensive, but well worth the price. Whenever we have one of those days were our skin needs some help, we simply apply this mask and right after our skin is rejuvenated.
- Price: $19 + Where to Buy: Sephora
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
- About: A refreshing, acne mask designed to dry up acne, clear blackheads and shrink large pores.
- Why We Love It: We have been using the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque for years now, and we can’t say enough good words about this product. The mask not only treats those stubborn pimples, but also clears those blackheads we hate. Plus the product is incredibly affordable.
- Price: $3.99 Where to Buy: Ulta
Next up is Face Makeup, Eye Makeup and Makeup Brushes